Scope of the symposium
The aim of the symposium is to describe and evaluate the
major threats to a ship's hull:
and the different methods of prevention and protection (paints, anodes, ...)
- corrosion and biocorrosion of the ballast tanks
- fouling of the outside hull on micro- and macro-scale
You can contact the organizers by e-mail:
Please note that your participation will only be confirmed after
payment of the amount due on account
- Registration before 1 January 2017 : 100 EUR
- Registration between 1 January and 1 March: 150 EUR
- Registration after 1 March: 200 EUR
BE86 7330 5657 2450 (IBAN)
owned by the Hogere Zeevaartschool Antwerpen.
Add your name and the word CORROSION to the
statement section of your transaction.
Contributing to the discussions
The organizers welcome your input for the discussion sessions.
You can post your comments & questions on the topics by clicking one of
the question mark icons .
The financial and technical support of the following organizations
and programmes is gratefully acknowledged.
, Hogere Zeevaartschool Antwerpen - Antwerp Maritime Academy